Sunday 6 September 2015

ACT OF LOVE 2_SILAS AMOADU JNR

ACT OF LOVE 2


An act of love need not  be a gesture grand or great.A smile can work
a miracle. Being there in times of need transcends the spoken word.
A helping hand is simply grand when hearts begin to bleed.A prayer is
nothing until it is heard beyond the highest life. But when it is
answered ,oh my lady! How strong is your belief.
An act of love may simply be a smile,a hug, a kiss ....,but it is joy
for all when we find the special people who make  life worth living
even when troubles come our way.

TRUTH HURTS
I never believed in the saying, "Truth hurts" until you left.
You left behind so much pain in my heart and gave me reasons not to
love by heart.
You have turned my heart so cold and brought my world so low.But I
know that time heals all wounds. So as I lay down to sleep, I hope to
wake with the pain you left in my heart gone and the wounds you left
in my soul healed.

MISSING YOU
The pain of yesterday gradually takes away the fear of being alone.
And memories of you gradually makes me stronger.
For many years you have brought me happiness and for many years you
made me wiser.
And just when I thought you would stay forever,you left without a word
or letter.
You brought darkness and sorrow into my world and left me so unhappy
and scared .
My mind has known no rest and my soul has known no peace since you left.
However,I know that someday you will be free.
Somehow you will be able to forgive me and somehow we will meet again.

Author ;Nana Acwesi Amoadu Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment